EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Our EarlyON Child and Family Centre is open for in-person programming!
Check out our calendar for the times our in-person, and virtual programs:
Please note that by attending the in-person EarlyOn program you have agreed to:
- Self-screen yourself and child/children for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the program Screening Link: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/
- All adults are required to wear a face mask, covering your nose and mouth, while indoors. This is because we are in a shared (congregated) setting
- Practice proper/frequent hand sanitizing
Abiona Centre is the Lead Agency for the EarlyON Child and Family Centre (formerly Ontario Early Years Centre (OEYC) in the Toronto/Danforth riding. The EarlyON Child and Family Centre is a place where children age six and under and parents/caregivers can participate in structured programs, receive answers to questions, access information about other community programs, talk to early childhood professionals and network with parents and caregivers in the community.
Free services include:
• early learning and literacy programs for parents/caregivers and their children
• parenting programs covering all aspects of pregnancy and early childhood development
• informal counselling
"Abiona Centre not only gave me the ability to care for my child, but the motivation to get what I wanted for my life - to have my daughter with me and to live independently."