Donate New Items
Thank you for your interest in donating items for the young moms and babies at our centre.
Please note: We are currently not accepting any used items due to lack of space and resources.
Below is a list of items we are currently accepting:
- Women’s personal care and hygiene items: Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash, toothpaste and toothbrushes (full size bottles only please)
- New makeup
- Women’s winter clothing – hoodies, sweatpants, leggings, sweaters, t-shirts
- Adult women’s winter coats
- Gift cards – grocery stores, Walmart, Amazon, Shopper’s Drug Mart, coffee shops, etc.
- Diaper rash cream
- Diapers size 4, 5 and 6 as well as 3t – 4t pullups.
- Baby wipes
- Infant and children’s hygiene items: Baby/kids shampoo, baby body wash, baby lotion, and kids’ toothpaste and toothbrushes
- New children’s winter boots
- Skincare items (Face wash, face lotion, face masks)
- New baby winter clothes (size newborn – 4t)
- Educational toys and game
We are currently only accepting donations at our Broadview campus at 1102 Broadview Avenue and not at our Humewood Campus.
If you would like to drop off a donation at our Broadview campus, please contact Xeena to make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6348 ext. 239.
"Abiona Centre not only gave me the ability to care for my child, but the motivation to get what I wanted for my life - to have my daughter with me and to live independently."